1. This is such a monumental time in your lives! There's so many special moments between proposal and the big day, that all fly by in the blink of an eye. Whether you have the actual surprise moment of the proposals captured, or a celebration of the engagement shot, these photos will be something you cherish and treasure forever.
2. Having a professional photographer take these images allows the couple to really immerse themselves in each other. Instead of having that “look at our engagement selfie”, let's rather snap some beautiful moments in gorgeous light to keep forever.
3. Use your engagement photos as save-the-date content! Instead of just uploading to social media you can share these images to every one of your guests by having unique and incredibly personal save the dates.
4. An engagement shoot is great practice for the big day! Whether you’re camera shy or a amateur schmodel, having this quick fun session will help you get comfortable in front of the camera so you’re super prepared for the actual wedding day. You can just leave your nerves at the door and have a good time.
5. Lastly! And the main reason to have a session like this, is to celebrate your love for each other. You’ve both come so far and boy have you got a long way to go! Having this beautiful time of your lives captured will leave your legacy as you grow old and more in love together.
Robyn Davie Photography
Lifestyle Family Photo Shoots | Johannesburg, South Africa